08: Feedback

Afterwards I had 5 minutes just to ask a few of the kids what they thought, I asked the room if they enjoyed themselves to which the reply was - yes.
Hannah and friend

Did you enjoy?  Yes

Was it easy? Yes

What was difficult? When you had think of ideas

Was it good to have some photos? Good to have photos

Aliya

Did you enjoy it?  Yes

What did you find easy? the kingfisher was easy, the butterfly was easy, the duck and the flower

What was difficult? The outlines were hardest, except the kingfisher

You were quite worried at the start, but became more relaxed and enjoyed it more, why was that do you think? The more I got into it. The more time I spent even when I didn't like it, I still made the most of it. My hobby is not drawing, I'm not used to drawing.

RJ

Which was your favourite mural? The yellow, green and black.

I asked the kids during the session which were their favourites from the references to consider when I make the final design.

Cassell

Was it easy? Yes, how to imagine a picture, what to do.

What was good? Pictures for inspiration

What was difficult? Hand drawing





Comments