14: Final design and colour

Colour palette, masonry paint - plus white and black





Design for the tunnel and walls
Bright, colourful, family-friendly and nature-inspired.
Unfortunately it has been raining and the forecast is... more rain. But the second week of Easter looks better and hopefully will dry out the surface and we can paint then. In the meantime there should be some spells when I can prep the walls. I think no waves inside the tunnel. I also think after a quick onsite chat with Ros that I'll make the bottom panel of dark green around 60cm high, and increase the light green. The dark green will be smarter at the bottom but if it goes too high it runs the risk of making it too dark inside. I think it will look smart the height of the railing. Below is the revised design.



Measurements and remembering geometry (it's been a long time!) for areas
Griding up the designs and working out measurements to scale, so that I can make stencils and estimate paint usage for each colour. But until the surface is dry and we have a run of a few dry days (hopefully week 2 Easter holidays), we can't start. In the meantime, I can be cutting stencils.




Comments