11: Mural Designing continued...



Work in progress: The design is getting closer - as is the time for painting... I hope to have it finalised by the end of next weekend. I'm trying to include as many of the urban animals as the kids drew: kingfisher, ducks, fox, bee and ladybird. Alas the rabbit has to go, it was too busy - but I'm thinking maybe entering a hole in the tunnel.

I'm not happy with the south wall design, the colours need finalising, and the tunnel faces and inside are not complete. The wall surface is so poor inside that it will only hold colour blocks I think, so the plan is to brighten with colour and leave the detail to the outside.I visited B&Q and their paint desk is amazing, they can scan in the design and mix the colours on the spot - hurrah. B&Q will kindly lend the project a trolley for the week to move paint and equipment around.


Finished my risk assessment and final budget - getting close, just need to finish the design...

Comments